A new opening for a person in charge for managing the installation department and teams.
Currently the department has 16 technicians/helpers and few job in hands, we request that applicant to be in charge of the above and will have basic salary and bonus for the performance of the department.
The applicant will also be in charge of increasing within 1 year up to 24 technicians/helpers to increase sales volume
Installation Manager Role:
- Business Development – Meeting major elevator companies for new installation job sites.
- Business Development – Meeting prospective clients for Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Human Resources preparing offer letters, interviewing prospective technicians
- Managing & Monitoring Manpower daily on sites, inspecting there progress and achieving targets.
- Set KPI’s and monthly review on performance.
- Data Entry Time sheets of installation employees
- Submitting Invoices & Collection of all works
- Payroll Preparation
- Elevator & Escalator Experience
- Able to endure high pressured work
- Good time management skills
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minutes of meeting preparation and coordinating with GM weekly meetings
- UAE Driving License is a must
- 5-10 years Experience in Elevator Field with strong technical background