Lift Mart has come up with a list of 5 easy steps property managers can look at, to reduce operating costs within 60 days. In residential real estate, buildings are complex entities, subject to constantly changing standards and regulations, and managing these properties is a cost- and labor-intensive endeavor.
Lift Mart is a leading Elevator Company in Dubai with decades of specialized expertise working on behalf of buildings around the globe. From Lift Mart’s years of experience helping clients save millions of dirhams on operational costs, Lift Mart has compiled the following recommendations for home lift owners and property managers of residential elevator buildings for them to see significant savings in as little as two months:
1. Comprehend the terms of your contract so you can be sure you are receiving the services you pay for and items covered. Buildings are being charged for items included in the contract and services they don’t receive far more often than they know.
2. Learn about your machine you purchase and its history. Try to understand the lifecycle and the risk for potential issues. Knowing will help you hold the service provider accountable for any issues you encounter along the way.
3. Know your equipment testing dates. This one of the most common reasons elevators fail inspections and this results in the fees and fines of the building adding up quickly.
4. Keep your building records to ensure that the data you have about your equipment is accurate and complete. This will help you examine patterns to make the most informed decisions about the building lift maintenance.
5. Stay on top of your billing. The information you collect will allow you to ensure that you are not being charged for services you are not getting.
Elevators or Lifts are one of the highest worth assets in a residential building, and the cost leak from lack of oversight can soon become a flood of wasted money.
These 5 steps are not difficult to implement but can help eliminate waste, reduce operating costs and extend the life cycle of your equipment.